LOCATE ALL LEVELS OF GOVERNMENT DIRECTIVES AND INFORMATION AFFECTING ATLANTIC COUNTY, NJ
South Jersey Strong - Atlantic County is a a centralized portal assembling current emergency response messages for Atlantic County, NJ, from federal, state, county and municipal sources. A public-private partnership of organizations and community members, South Jersey Strong was created in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
To locate your municipal website and recent announcements, select the name of the municipality listed in the right sidebar.
U. S. Government
- CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- US Govt. COVID-19 Page: https://www.coronavirus.gov/
- U. S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Disaster Loan Assistance https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/Information/Index
State of New Jersey
- New Jersey COVID Information Hub: https://covid19.nj.gov
- New Jersey Dept. of Health https://www.nj.gov/health
- State of NJ, COVID-19/Novel Coronavirus Information for New Jersey Businesses https://faq.business.nj.gov/en/collections/2198378-information-for-nj-businesses-on-the-coronavirus-outbreak
Daily NJ Gov Briefing